Care and Maintenance Instructions for Lockers
1) Clean the lockers:
- Unplug all devices as well as the main power cord of charging lockers prior to cleaning. Use caution when cleaning around electrical components.
- Dust lockers inside and out as necessary.
- Powder coated items should be cleaned occasionally with mild detergent soap and water. Harsh chemicals and solvents are unnecessary and can damage the finish. Use a wet sponge or a soft, non-abrasive bristle brush to loosen stubborn dirt.
2) Preventive Care:
- Install lockers in a well-ventilated indoor area.
- Anchor the lockers securely to the wall and/or floor to prevent them from falling over. This will damage the lockers and you will have to have them serviced or replaced.
Inspection and Maintenance
1) Safety Inspection:
- Verify that locker is securely mounted/fastened to substrate and that fasteners/anchors are not coming loose. Tighten or replace mounting hardware as necessary.
- Periodic material inspection should be made maintaining or replacing missing, inoperable, broken, bent or loose parts including locks, locking mechanism, doors, and pads.
2) Missing or broken parts:
- Replace any worn or broken parts by contacting Precision locker or your dealer.
- Replacement parts can be purchased from Precision Locker.